This is a reservation for the Bullets & Bandages Class on 17 July 2021. Training equipment will be provided. There is a classroom portion, following that will be hands-on range time.
This course is designed to train responsibly armed citizens and/or LEO’s during an active self-defense situation involving firearms or in an active shooter circumstance. In these situations, the individual is the immediate responder in a bleeding emergency. Based off the guidelines of the Committee for Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (CoTECC), this class will train the responsible gun owner or LEO on how to treat and stabilize casualties in traumatic events.
This Course covers:
- Principles of Care Under Fire
- Care Under Fire (Hot Zone)
- Tactical Field Care (Warm Zone)
- Casualty Evacuation (Cold Zone)
- Legal Questions and Issues
- The ABCs of bleeding
- Methods to stop an active bleed
- Hemorrhage Control: Tourniquet application & Wound packing
- Chest Seals (Sucking Chest Wound)
- Nasopharyngeal(NPA) Airway Management
- Improvised litter carry
- Casualty carry Techniques
- Live Fire practical application
Class size is limited to 12 students. 150 Round MINIMUM
The class is from 0900 to 1700 at Enfield Outing Club, Enfield NH.